Sunday, March 22, 2015

Blogpost #10

     Alright so these past two weeks have been pretty productive, but not as productive as I had hoped. I got a few things done, and I thought of so many more ideas that I am really looking forward to doing, once I get the chance. I have been really busy so I haven't been able to work on my project as much, which makes me realize that I need to start carving more time out of my schedule, before the year is over. This week I was able to write a couple of letters to some relatives and friends I haven't seen in a while, which was a small, but meaningful accomplishment. Also, I have been looking into doing a volunteer project/internship at Beaumont Hospital this summer, which I think would be a really great way to help others easily, especially those who could really use a boost. Hopefully I can get some valuable experience out of this, so that I can continue growing my project throughout the summer and next year.
     One last thing I would like to share is actually I story that I found on Twitter the other day. Someone posted this little story and it really reminded me of my project and the positive impact I would love to see myself make upon others. It is a great reminder of how such little things can change a person's life forever. Here is the story:

No comments:

Post a Comment