Sunday, February 22, 2015

Blogpost #8


        Blogpost #8! This year has been flying by so fast, and I can't believe I still have so much I want to accomplish for my project in such a short amount of time. To be honest, my project has not been going as well as a thought it would so far. I keep saying that I'm going to do things, and then a put them off and never do them. Seeing how far some of my classmates have come, and how much time and effort they have put towards their projects makes me realize how much farther I need to go to accomplish my goals. I feel like I have been coming up with a lot of ideas and doing a lot of research for my project, but I haven't really been applying myself to achieving these things I want to do. Instead of saying I need to something, I just need to do it, because nothing can be accomplished unless you actually try.
        Over the next two weeks I am not going to try to do something, but I am going to do it. I am going to take all the ideas I have found and start doing them, and start having the confidence to go through with my project. I am going to do whatever it takes to make others happy by just doing things that are simple, but worthwhile. By working really hard and staying motivated, I am going to accomplish all my goals for this project, and extend my thoughts and ideas even further than I have planned in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment